I’m Jack and I run Made with Fuel – a one-man WordPress web design and development agency that designs, develops, builds, and maintains websites using WordPress.
I work with businesses of all sizes to create websites, eCommerce sites, and membership sites. I’m transparent about my pricing and I provide good quality support both during and after a project.
We’re probably well suited to work together if:
- You want to build a new website that looks professional and works well.
- You’ve built (or tried to build) a website yourself but it isn’t quite right.
- You want to improve your existing website but you don’t know how.
If this sounds familiar, let’s talk.
I have found Jack to be highly professional and easy to work with. When posed with a WordPress challenge or unusual website feature he always seeks out the best solution. Such a "can do" attitude is special.
- Barrie Weaver, Director of Weaver Design
I think Jack is professional, knowledgeable and diligent. It was a pleasure to work with him on the design and buildout of our site - which was anything but simple and straightforward - and I'd work with him again in an instant.
- Omar Chatriwala, Co-founder of Doha News
We found Jack to be very professional and clear in helping us to refine our ideas to a coherent brief. The eCommerce platform we now have meets all our functionality requirements, including product listings, shipping capabilities, admin, and accounting.
- Jon Berry, Commercial Manager at Real World Records
Jack turned around the finished site within weeks. The end result looked very professional, was delivered on time and within budget. Jack has also offered a first class post-launch service with updates and enhancements to the site.
- Stephen Burns, Head of IT at FastMarkets
Jack has been great to work with and very accessible to get hold of, personable but also professional, efficient and can explain technical terms in an easy to understand way. I am also very happy with the finished result too. A website that both looks good and delivers well.
- Jessica Gillingham, Managing Director of Triptoes
Why Choose Me?
I love meeting and working with new people.
Here’s a few reasons why we should work together: